Friday, June 3, 2011

New Beginnings

Here we are in the Month of June. that's right. I'm back. And ready to start anew. Sometimes you just need a good break. Some interesting things have been happening to me lately. Such as going to Jamaica for 12 days on a school trip. As well as at some point my voodoo magic was released, and by that I mean: somehow I became a player. Women have been attacking me lately. It's actually a little bit terrifying to be honest. I'm not just bragging either, but that's a story for a different day. Jamaica was a good escape for me. I fell in love.....with a Rasta man. But not actually with a Rasta man. However that again is a story for another day. I was freaking out about being a senior, but now I realize I don't actually care. Still don't know what I'm going to do this summer, or with my life, but I'll hopefully figure it out at somepoint. My list of people I need to hang out with this summer keeps growing by the day. Guess I can't be anti social anymore. I've gotten my creativity back though! the last month or so I've been in a dry spell. Now I'm planning my next piece. Within the next few days, I'm going to start taking my journal entries from the trip and posting them. But right now I need a vacation from my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment