Thursday, March 10, 2011

Things are Gonna get Stranger, So Let's get on With the Show

just when I thought things were getting boring, normal. Today happened. now time for a flashback.

Ext. Sundance - Day

three children roaming around the the grounds. on a school trip. two of them male, the other female.

   MERCEDES
you guys just make everything so awkward
JAIREN
that's our job.

MORGAN
yeah, we do it to everyone.  for example: me telling
Marny I'd kiss her if she knocked down all those bowling pins.

 MERCEDES
I don't think you would have actually done it.
MORGAN
she didn't knock down the pins or I would have.


MERCEDES
I knocked down all the pins, you didn't give me a kiss
MORGAN
yeah, but you didn't have a split. you have to do something
ridiculous for a kiss.

Ext. Timp Lodge - Day

the children have all hiked up to Timp Lodge for lack of something better to do. along the way they pretend it is an epic mountain climb. the men barely survive.

MERCEDES
was that epic enough?
MORGAN
I don't know what do you think man

JAIREN
It probably was. 

MERCEDES
I bet you won't kiss me.
MORGAN
oh? well then I had better prove you wrong.

the two move in for the kill. lips touch. que romantic music. Morgan is shocked by the kiss. he can tell she has wanted to do this for some time. The kiss turns into an intense makeout session. suddenly a nude hobo walks out of the forest.

HOBO
It's...Time.


THE END

see, my life is a movie. or was it just a dream? reflecting back on it, I can't be certain. But Wait. there is photographic evidence?! Hmm. I think I may just have a girlfriend now.



6 comments:

  1. Aweeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Called this! Wooooooooooooooo! We may be sitting down but we're giving you a standing ovation. If you catch my drift. Really though. Good job mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gawd, never mention this again, it was horrifying i am NEVER going to be alone with you and mercedes EVER again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, I actually feel bad you had to see that Jairen

    ReplyDelete