Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday Confessional

I don't really know how to say this but I'll do it anyways. I must admit that being in a relationship kind of freaks me out a little bit. Not used to it. been single for so long that its like "is this real?"  about 2-3 months ago, I lost the ability to have awkward situations. tis strange, but nothing is awkward to me anymore. not much was before, but now the things that used to be awkward aren't. To be honest, at the moment I don't know that I much enjoy being taken. Not that I don't like Mercedes, cause I do. Just that I need to grow accustomed to this change. I tend to think about the future a lot. so naturally I have to wonder where this relationship is going and how it will all end up.  Once someone told me I should go out with this other girl. "you guys would be really good together" I replied "maybe, but I could be good with most any girl at Walden". she agreed with me on that. I can learn to love people fairly easy since I naturally tend to see the good things about people. I must admit, I'm not sure whether I'm truly in love yet. I feel like I'm just kind of rolling with it. see where it takes me. but the more time I spend with her, the less weird it gets

No comments:

Post a Comment