Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The End

I'm done with love. tired of it. no more for me. sick of it trying to govern my life. I'm sick of the mind games. I can't take them anymore, I'm literally going insane. Tearing myself apart. some of the best moments of my life where when I was in love, but now i'm through. someday I may change my mind or maybe I'll be forever alone. doesn't really matter. I'm not saying any of this to make anyone guilty or offended, or anything stupid like that. I'm just doing what I must. I love you all, no hard feelings whatsoever. Let's all continue to be good friends, or even better friends cause that's what I need right now. The Death of my blog. It's here. maybe I'll write again someday. maybe not. but I'm calling it quits for now. if you have anything you wish to say to me about these topics,  or attempts to change my mind, well you'll have to send it here:

morganknapp14@yahoo.com


goodbye my friends, hope to see you again.
but alas this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment