Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Achilles Heel

so I've decided I really really don't want to write about this. That's why I'm going to do it anyways. One Weakness to Rule them All, One weakness to find them, One weakness to bring them all and in the darkness bind them: Redheads. Yep. But before you start laughing, let me explain. Actually, I don't really know how to explain. But for as long as I can remember, I've had a weakness for Redheads. Not all of them, but a high majority. Even non natural redheads can get me alot of the time. It's kind of terrible. Fallen hopelessly in love with far too many of them! Mind you, I can and do still fall in love with other women. And Certainly just because someone is a redhead, doesn't mean I instantly fall in love with them, they have to have a good personality. But most the ones I've met do. It's the witty ones with good senses of humor that really get me. Like I said, I don't really know how to explain this. To an extent, It's a horrible horrible weakness. Caused me way more grief than I should ever care to admit. I'm not talking about anyone in particular either, Just as a whole. It brings up mixed feelings. Some of the very best and worst moments of my life have come from this weakness. I think It's been getting better lately. Oh who am I kidding, It probably isn't. Lets just say its fortunate that I still fall in love with other people than redheads. But if the day comes when that changes....I'm doomed. Anyways That's all I wish to say On this topic for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment