Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I Hereby Declare:

this summer, the summer of Art, and Mastering Instruments. With a side of Women. Just kidding. Basically I've decided I'm already famous for dressing up. But I need to get famous for those other things. Because they tend to pay better than dressing up. So this is the summer to perfect my skills or something like that. I need to figure out how to sell my work though cause pretty soon it will take over my room and suffocate me! It's been I don't know how many weeks or days since Jamaica, but I still haven't really hung out with anyone. That will probably change fairly soon though. I find it funny to hear rumors about myself. There are quite a few floating around from my Jamaican ventures. And apparently I'm taking golf lessons this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment