Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life's Purpose Revisited

Recently I recalled my Life's Purpose. for those of you that don't know what it is, well here's  a little link
http://whatalongstrangetripitsbeen-morgan.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-lifes-purpose.html  cause I'm far too lazy to re-write all that. It's been going alright. I could do a lot better though. One thing I have discovered though is that Dress wearing ties in nicely to my purpose.  Over the last month or so, I've used many pictures of me in  a dress to cheer people up. its worked every time thus far. Yesterday I made a card to give to a girl with a broken heart, haven't had time to give it to her yet but I bet it will do the trick.  It is much easier for me to cheer up females than guys though. Don't know why that is, maybe cause they like cutesy things, or maybe I relate to them better. Or maybe there are just more of them that are openly sad, most guys don't say so if they're sad. oh Well. I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment