Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hopeless Romantic

I've been feeling a bit strange lately. so today I went to a doctor of the brain. what he told me wasn't so good. Turns out there is such thing as hopeless romantic syndrome....and guess who has it. yeah me. basically i took all these psychological tests with the basic results of: I fall in love too easily, often get mildly obsessed with whoever it is I like. am always in love, but don't know how to deal with it. have no luck when it comes to starting relationships. worry a lot about who I will marry and so on. yep looks like I'm doomed. another strange/awkward to tell people thing is the doctor said i'm not very lustful or aggressive. which probably isn't a bad thing, I don't know. he said it would be good for me to have a girlfriend, so that I don't just stay locked up in my room becoming crazy. But how thats going to happen, I don't know. there is one good part about all this though, I just made that all up. although some of those things are more true about me than I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment