Thursday, February 17, 2011

Theaterism

There was a time. a time when I had a crazy idea and decided "hell, why not tryout for the Walden play?" I must say that I haven't done much acting in my days. Have read me many a play though. in 6th grade I read the entirety of Monsieur Shakespeare's plays. I decided I wanted to read all 36 (don't remember if thats the actual number) plays in under a year. Obviously I wasn't going to cheat, so I read the unabridged versions aka they are the exact way he wrote them. Old English and all. I understood every play, and completed my goal, made $100 from it too! I've also always enjoyed watching plays as well.  so anyways, I went to tryouts and I have now found myself landed with the role of Dick Liddil in the play: The Assassination of Jesse James. Funny thing is I know basically nothing about the story at this point. The play is sometime towards the end of May. anyways, I never expected to find myself an actor of the theater. Guess we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment