Saturday, February 19, 2011

"I know the Life I'm Livin's no good"

A week or so ago I woke up with the line "I know the Life I'm Livin's no good" from the Grateful Dead song Wharf Rat. at that moment I realized how sick and perverted so many people that I know are. I'm tired of it. I decided from that moment on that I'm going to try and never say anything intentionally nasty. I typically don't say perverted things, but there have been times. That goes for racist jokes too. although I don't think I've honestly ever told one. and I'm not going to. One of the things I am most highly opposed to is calling any female a B**ch. Whether she deserves it or not, that is one of the things I will never ever ever do. it makes me sick how many people do. the things that piss me off more than anything are Abuse, Rape, and Racism. when I say racism, I mean actual racism, not just a bunch of losers sitting around making stupid jokes. if I were a dictator of a country, the punishment for rape would be chopping off your....well you get the picture. those are my standards. and thats my rant for the day

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness someone in this world has some standards! Thanks, Morgan. You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're pretty fantastic Morgan. :)

    ReplyDelete