Monday, September 27, 2010

My Life's Purpose

Saturday night, I was sitting on facebook Chatting with some friends, when Suddenly and Idea hit me. It was like a bus crashing through my window! I sat up and said "my lifes purpose is to make people happy! to cheer them up when they are feeling down, to be a friend you can always talk to, someone to vent your feelings and frustrations to, an open set of arms always their to embrace people." then I started to think about it more and realized that I've been working on this goal my entire life. I enjoy making people happy. Why am I like this? honestly I don't know, probably because its my lifes purpose. However, today I realized that it is going to be a tough job and that I'm not going to be able to always make everyone happy. But I intend to try my very very very very best and never will I give up!

2 comments: