Thursday, September 9, 2010

a sweet and sour day

so today was pretty good. it was going well at school (besides the fact I was starting to fall asleep). but pretty much the moment I left school, it went all down hill from there. I didn't want to go to work, but did anyways. For some strange reason, I was in a depressed mood. Partially due to lack of sleep, homework, and wondering if that certain girl likes me too. So I was just working away, listening to crazy depressing music and deciding that if I were ever to commit suicide which ones I would listen to. Also how I would do it. Obviously those are some pretty horrible thought to be thinking. But I finished stripping the routes and then needed to go wash holds. So as I was sorting the holds to wash I was still listening to my ipod and right after the song "Comes A Time" was a super good drums. That cheered me up a bit. Then I walked outside to start washing holds and the air was just great! It smelled of fall and for some reason that immeadiately cheered me up. Then I got home and decided to listen to the song "Terrapin Station" which always puts me in a great mood. And that is one of the reasons I love the Grateful Dead so much, listening to them can take me from feeling really horrible to amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment