Friday, August 12, 2011

And Now to Address the Topic of Flirting

when you think about it, Flirting is really a silly thing. People doing a lot of stupid and show offy stuff to try and impress the opposite sex. You'd kind of think that by now we would have developed a different method of wooing someone. but then again, if it works, why fix it? Tis good entertainment though to watch a guy doing everything he can to impress some girl. Especially when she isn't interested. I've had many a good laugh over such a sight. I've also had some pretty great laughs at myself on the same topic. When it all comes down to it, I'm probably a terrible flirt. But at the same time I'm great. though usually when I'm a great flirt is when it's completely accidental. Not meaning to flirt at all. Now thats where the real good comedy comes from, entertains me anyways, trying to figure out how to get out of the mess I put myself in. I've been trying to be a lot more careful about it lately though, cause if you flirt with tons of girls you don't actually like then you're a douche bag. And I certainly do not want to be one of those! working at the Quarry and looking older than I actually am has always been interesting. Tons of college girls that come in to climb always try and flirt with me. sometimes I'm like dang it! wish I was older, oh well.
Another thing that entertains me is watching people that I know really well flirt. Watching them use their certain techniques. Sage is probably the funniest (but don't tell her I said that). Such much drama can be caused by flirting and so many people make a fool of themselves doing it. Some are worse than others, and often times you just have to feel bad for them. makes me wonder if we are born knowing how to flirt, like it's an instinct or if we subconsciously learn it in our childhood. Also if different styles of flirting work better on certain people. I'd imagine so. One thing I do know is: God is sitting up there somewhere chuckling at us. Can't blame him.

No comments:

Post a Comment