Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Captain Returns

well I just got back from a week trip to Montana. I'm a real man now. But actually I probably was before and nothing about me has really changed. Cept I may be a little more tan and the hair on the back of my neck is starting to curl, but that's what it does when it gets a little long.  I've already written all about the trip. just not on here, but I don't really feel like writing about it. maybe someday I will though. It's probably some of my best writing yet. who knows.

here is an excerpt from it though:

"We followed our maps straight into Yellowstone Park. The place was crowded with tourists, stopping to gawk at animals and faithful old Geezers. thousands of them! photographing anything that moved. All trying to get close and get the perfect shot. It appears that they have forgotten this is not a zoo!  These animals are wild! They'll tear you limb from limb. And in fact, we passed right by a crowed of learn-ed doctors taking care of a man who moments before had been mauled to death by a mother grizzly. But this is not what we had come here for. We were on a mission. A mission that would make us rich."



http://www.nowpublic.com/environment/yellowstone-grizzly-bear-attack-man-killed-2811594.html

No comments:

Post a Comment