Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Never Ending Love Story?

Never in my life have I liked a girl for this long. And at first I just kind of figured it would be the same as all my other little flings. Lasting maybe about a month. But this has not been the case. It's been a year now. And there have been times in between, where I have tried to like other girls. But at the end of the day I end up saying "Morgan Knapp. who do you think you are kidding? stay true to your heart, cause none of them compare to her". And there is something really special about her, or rather, many things. Though I'm not sure I really understand what it is. But I do know that she has helped me through so many hard times. She never fails to cheer me up. She inspires me to be a better person, to do what I know is right. I truly love every moment I spend with her, it's created some sweet memories that are very precious to me. I can be myself around her too. there is no pressure to show off, or be someone I'm not. Truth be told, I'm not even sure if she likes me or not. But I'm hopeful, or maybe just foolish. But  It's been so good for me and my development as a person, to be in love with her. and I regret nothing. So thanks for making my life a better place.

1 comment: