Monday, December 12, 2011

Gave Into the Evil

Well everyone, if you didn't already know, I gave into the evil and got a cellphone. Yep. Now why on earth would I do that? well, I figured it was finally convenient enough to get one. Decided I would actually use it. And so far I have. It's been pretty nice for communication abilities. But I do have to say, I'm not so sure how much I like the idea that people can always track me down now. So yeah, I got it for the purpose of easy conversation, a secret reason, and to help people out. I decided I wanted to be able to be contacted by my friends if they were feeling down, needed help with something, just wanted to chat, or hang out. so if you ever find yourself wanting to do any of those things, give me a ring (or you can send me one of those new fangled text messages). The only time I won't answer, is if I'm busy at work, driving, or doing something else highly important (which isn't very often). Seriously, if you're feeling down, want to talk about things or whatever, don't be afraid to call. Even at ridiculous hours of the night or morning. I mean who needs sleep anyways? (but if you want to get a hold of me during the night, it's best to call). Anyways, call me sometime. 801-440-4585

No comments:

Post a Comment