Sunday, January 9, 2011

Genevieve

so I have decided that I want to go through and write about why I love my friends. the plan is to highlight one of them. and say everything I love about them. Not sure how often I will do this, maybe once a week. I'm not doing this to make people feel good or anything. Just to be honest and let my friends know how much they are appreciated.

Genevieve, I thought I'd start with you. we have been somewhat friends since my arrival at walden. which will now be almost three school years ago. you still had blond hair at that time. I remember the first day you came to school with red hair, you ran up to me and said "look at my red hair!" Why this memory has stuck in my mind, I don't know. But I must say your red hair is amazing. It hasn't been til this year that our relationship really started to blossom. I'm sad that it has taken this long, cause you are honestly one of the most amazing people I have met in my 16 years. I enjoy how you don't take things too seriously. I also highly enjoy the great comments you are always making about something or another. One of the things I love most about you is: you are always excited, cheerful, and in a good mood. Somedays when I'm feeling down, You just show up out of nowhere and give me one of those amazing smiles. and my day automatically becomes so much better.

Thank you for being a great friend. I hope that in 50 years from now, we will be sitting on a porch somewhere, creating new memories and reflecting on old, still the best of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment