Friday, December 24, 2010

I'm no Mark D Chapman, but....

I feel that I'm pretty similiar to Holden Caulfield (main character of catcher in the Rye). I got to thinking about it. And am now deciding to write it down. obviously he is only a fictional character, but I'm going to speak of him as an actual person. here goes. We both hate cheesiness. Can't stand phony people, people that don't really care about you but pretend they do. We are both always having "great" ideas that never happen. A lot of things both of us do are spur of the moment just cause i feel like it kind of things. We both enjoy flying solo, doing our own thing. we fall in love way too easy. Holden doesn't seem to really know where he's going. like with his future. Certainly I don't know that either (least at this point). hopefully I'm not as self centered as him though. but i suppose I'll leave that up to you to decide

No comments:

Post a Comment