Sunday, January 30, 2011

Walden Relationships

I've been thinking of writing this for a while, but haven't. Here's how it goes. most relationships at walden don't work out. however the ones that do, seem to work out really great. for example Jared and Marina. the problem is the ones that don't work out. too much drama is involved in them, the whole school knows and seem to get involved in things they should leave alone. Another thing from my personal experiences: if there is someone you like and you start to hang around them a bit, get to know them better, you come to a point where you don't want to mess up the beautiful friendship that has been created. so you never date or do anything with that romance. at least thats how it works for me. then of course the feelings have to be mutual. lots of Walden females aren't really into the dating thing, whether they like you or not. so its hard. I wish I could just go on without falling in love with anyone. I usually have periods of a few weeks or months where I don't like anyone and don't care. but then some lovely lady comes along and it all changes. they cycle begins anew. Another thing really hard about it is lots of walden women are really flirty. so you can never tell whether they actually like you or not. It would be nice if people were more open in their feelings and less confusing in their actions. I'm afraid thats not going to happen though. There are some ladies at Walden that I know we'd be great together. but something always comes up. usually the great friendship thing. There are a lot of amazing people at walden. and I've probably been at some point in love with a lot of you reading this blog, or maybe still am. I'm not going to name any names. anyways, thats pretty much the entire story of my love life at Walden.

No comments:

Post a Comment