Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Future

I'm always wondering what my future is going to be like. what will I be doing in 10 years? a lot of the time it depresses me in a sense. thinking about having to work all the time. wondering if I'll get married or not. hoping I still see all my current friends, which is a big one for me. I hate losing friends. hate knowing that I may never see them again. I'd like to do a bit of traveling, live in a foreign country (at least for a while). but even closer than all that is College. I have no idea what I really want to do. College sounds fun but at the same time it doesn't at all, plus thats when we're all going to go our separate ways. thinking about that kind of stuff depresses/freaks me out. I could potentially start College next January if I play my cards right. I only need a few more classes to graduate. Guess I'll just have to become wealthy, buy an insane house and have all of you move in with me. it'll be a nonstop party til the day I die. and hopefully even after that you'll still party on in my name

No comments:

Post a Comment