Sunday, April 3, 2011

photosynthesism

I find it odd that humans are in a sense addicted to the sun. the winters make us all depressed cause there is no sun. Personally I love the winter, yet I still get depressed. All of a sudden spring comes around and everyone one is like "Look at me I'm a lizard basking in the sun". then the whole thing where everyone starts falling in love in the spring happens. now that really is weird! Human mating season. At least from what I've observed that's when tons of people start hooking up. I'm curious as to why that happens. Everyone loves the summer. but aside from not having to go to school, I don't very much enjoy it. one word: Bloody Hot! oh wait that's two. can't stand the heat, also the allergy police begin raids on my sinuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment