Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A New Twist to the Story

this morning I woke up, neck still in pain. went to physical therapy. got me neck electorcuted, stretched, massaged and iced. afterwards I went to school. It was a good day at school. My mom shows up and decides we ought to give the Doc a holler. so I rushed out of play practice as soon as I could. The Doc poked prodded and tickled me. finally he came to the conclusion that I needed to go to the hospital immediately. Then I was taken to the hospital, poked prodded and tickled again. now I am sitting here in a room connected to all kinds of machines. machines which I can't even begin to pronounce the name of. they say it is looking pretty good right now. AkA I will most likely live. how long I will be here is unsure. but let me tell you, I'm going to prom. Even if I have to break out of this place. I'd just like to let you all know I Love you. Thanks for all you've done.
okay, so that hospital bit is all a bunch of bs. but I had you going didn't I? everything else is true though. here's how the real story goes I went to the doctor, he poked prodded and tickled me. decided I was in way too good of a mood to be dying of a horrible illness. But this is where it gets good: he gave me a neck brace and said "now sonny, you must wear this at all times except when showering until you have recovered". I started laughing when he put it on. "This is great! I get to wear a neck brace!" I thought. the Doc gave me a prescription for some magic muscle relaxing pills. Then he sent us to go get some x-rays at the hospital. so I may not be dying of an illness, but I probably have radiation poisoning now. This short old guy with a weird hobble came out and told us to follow him. He led us around the halls of the Hospital whilst all the while I was picturing myself in some sort of horror movie. finally we stopped and he opened the door to a small dark room. I thought "This is it! This is where he kills us for sure!" Nope, not that awesome. I had to get like 6 x-rays, one which they shot through my mouth. After that we had to go sit in a closet like room with a few chairs and a phone on the table in the corner. "When that phone rings, pick it up" said the hobbly man. Hmmm now we are in a hostage situation, waiting for the kidnappers to call and give us the location to drop the ransom. the phone never rang. we were sent home. Now I'm just sitting here laughing about how stupid I look in a neck brace. Guess I've been a drama whore for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. P.S. don't tell anyone, just let them read this for themselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for given me a heart attack you dick!

    ReplyDelete