Monday, July 26, 2010

What A Day

today started out highly uneventful. but as the time ticked on it began to get better and better. It began at Bass lessons. nothing super exciting happened there, but then my mom decided she would forget about me and leave me there for an extra hour! that really sucked! Then I came home and had to mow the lawn which also sucked, but then it started raining and with lightning fairly near by I quit halfway through. Then I began to clean my room and got a lot of stuff moved out that I haven't used in forever. So its looking pretty good right now. I was on facebook while cleaning and had a fun/interesting conversation with Ashley. Soon after she got off, I began talking to a friend whom I haven't seen in about a year, and was highly excited to find that she is coming back to Walden this year. Very unfortunately we won't have any classes together which really really really really sucks! but it will be good to see her and hang out at lunch and such. But She is planning on taking Photo J so I told her we ought to go shooting sometime, which would be super fun, but we'll see. and the name of this mystery friend happens to be Shannen. Anyways, it was good talking to her, and I am quite excited for school to start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment