Friday, July 30, 2010

Goodbye Rebecca

well I woke up yesterday at about 4:30 pm, feeling a lot less sick, and went to my Aunt and Uncles to hang out with Rebecca the girl from Italy, who has been staying with them for most of the summer. It was the last time I got to see her, cause her plane left today at 4:00 pm. It was good times, we ate pizza, played Old Maid in the backyard, talked and chilled, and also took some hilarious/super scary photos. She really didn't want to leave and badly wants to come back next year. she also told me that she would like to come live here and go to BYU. She also wants to stay, cause "Italian boys are short and ugly, but American boys are hot". Anyways, I hope she can come back and visit next year, cause she is pretty hilarious and its fun to ask her questions ans such.

No comments:

Post a Comment