Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Concerts I've Been To

1995
1.The Grateful dead (when I was about 1 year old @ the Delta Center)
2007
2.Bob Dylan (2 consecutive nights @ Red Rocks Ampitheatre in Colorado)
2008
3.The Vandals (@ the Venue)
4.
Bad Manners (@ the Venue)
5.Bob Dylan (@ Deer Valley)
6.
Henry Rollins Spoken Word (@ Murray Theater)

7.Stan Ridgway (@ the Bit N' Spur)
2009
8.The Doobie Brothers (opening for the Dead @ the Gorge)
8.
The Allman Brothers (opening for the Dead @ the Gorge)

8.
The Dead (@ the Gorge in Washington)
9.
Gogol Bordello (@ Murray Theater)

10.The Offspring (Big Ass Show @ Usana)
11.
The Vibrant Sound (@ Velour)

12.
Rancid (@ the Venue)

13.
Bob Dylan (@ Saltair)

14.
2 and 1/2 White Guys (@ Main St. Theater)

2010
15.Paul McCartney (@ Rio Tinto Stadium)
16.
The Rhythm Devils (@ Red Butte Gardens)


Those are all the concerts I've been to (or at least that I can think of right now)
and I hope to see Bob Dylan again this Aug 17th!

No comments:

Post a Comment