Sunday, June 3, 2012

25 Best

I've been thinking about it lately, and I decided to go through my music collection and try to choose my top 25 favorite albums. Let me tell you, it was hard! I chose the albums I thought were best, albums that flow nicely, the ones you never get tired of listening to. I decided not to count greatest hit cd's to make it a little easier, only actual albums. So here they are, my top 25 (in no particular order).

American Beauty - Grateful Dead

Closing Time - Tom Waits

Come Away With Me - Norah Jones

Dire Straits - Dire Straits

First Demo Tape - Minor Threat

Blonde On Blonde - Bob Dylan

L.A. Woman - The Doors

Electric - The Cult

Let It Be - The Beatles

Violent Femmes - Violent Femmes

All Good Things: Studio Sessions, Run For The Roses - Jerry Garcia Band 

MTV Unplugged - Alice In Chains

Wildflowers - Tom Petty

Reckoning - Grateful Dead

The London Years - The Rolling Stones

Days Of The New 1 - Days Of The New 

The Wall - Pink Floyd

Alice - Tom Waits

Aqualung - Jethro Tull

Cheating At Solitaire - Mike Ness

Highway 61 Revisited - Bob Dylan

Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine 

Blood Stained Hitz - Agent Orange

August And Everything After - Counting Crows

American Woman - The Guess Who


No comments:

Post a Comment