Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happiness Is A Warm Gun

So I just wrote a whole blog post and decided to delete it. It had nothing to do with the title though. but neither does this one. It's just a good song. I've been doing some thinking lately. Imagine that. But don't imagine it too vividly. Anyways, I've been thinking about maybe reading some stories. and recording them. You know, storytime with Morgan or something like that. But I don't know, what do you think about it?

Also, sometimes I'm just a stupid idiot! I should just stop saying anything. Never talk. These days I feel like I can never seem to do anything right. And let me tell you, It sucks! Thinking about the last month, I feel like I've been kind of a jerk. I hope I haven't been, but nonetheless, I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment