Monday, October 17, 2011

Thoughts

I realize that after the last few blog posts, you guys probably all think I'm completely crazy. Heck, I probably am. Anyways, I'm in a thought collecting mood. so here are some of mine: 

  • what am I going to do with my life?
  • what are you going to do with yours?
  • I need to master an Instrument!
  • the term is almost over...wahooo! I've been waiting for this quite some time now. Cause it means that I'm only going to have 3 maybe 4 classes now. Which in turn means I can get a bunch of painting done. Have a few ideas that are driving me crazy right now.
  • The new Tom Waits album is pretty good. So far not my favorite, but music typically grows on me over time.
  • I wrote a poem the other day, loosely based off/inspired by a painting I did. It's for make up credit in Poetry/Art Fusion class. It was a strange experience. I just sat down to write, with a general idea in my  head and all this stuff spilled out. It's a pretty depressing poem about death. The real strange part about it though is that I was like channeling the energy of someone else. Typically if I write poetry it's about self experiences. Though nothing included in this poem has happened to me. It's a pretty nice one. I'm proud of it, still have no idea where it came from though. Ask nicely and maybe I'll read it to you sometime.
  • I need to get back to reading all those classical books I purchased.
  • I need to hang out with more people.
  • Apparently I'm pretty good at impersonating people. Specifically vocally. Sometimes I can do a pretty good Tom Waits, or Jim Morrison, or Ringo Starr. But I can also do Oscar from Hey Arnold. and every random once in a while, I can do a good job at mimicking a few of my friends. But mostly I have to be in certain moods to do that stuff.
  • love is a battlefield (oh wait, I really really hate that song)
  • I should try writing a song or two. but I don't really know what to write about.
  • I think it might have been a year ago from today that I shaved my head.
  • Need to figure out how to kidnap all my friends (you guys) off to college with me. It will be way sad without you.
  • Numba 9 is a boy
  • I was picking apples from my grandparents tree today and a few tried to fall down and kill me. 
  • My dad just bought a VW Synchro. He's going to go pick it up tomorrow in Vernal.
  • Think I'll do pretty good on my Calculus test this Wednesday.
  • looking forward to spending the weekend at the cabin. It'll be nice to get away and relax. Hopefully get some reading and writing done.
  • hey psst, you, yes you, I love you!

3 comments:

  1. You're a Tom Waits man! Your musical taste continues to excel. I want to hear your impression because he has an epic voice haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that is just too bad. I have an abiding love for Pat and especially that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! and I can do a pretty good Hunter S Thompson impersonation

    ReplyDelete