Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Things I Need

i really want one of those big life size Skeletons they use for science classes. if i had one, I would do tons of awesome stuff. like pushing it around town in a wheelbarrow just to see how people reacted. Also I'd put it in the passenger seat and drive around with it. of course if I owned one i would be required to make some sweet stop motions featuring the skeleton. it twoul'd be hilarious to dance with a skeleton across a busy crosswalk too. down side, I haven't been able to find one cheaper than $120
Another thing I need is a sweet Sas quatch costume. then i could make hilarious videos of sasquatch sightings. I'd highly enjoy running around the BYU campus in such a costume. One of the main reasons i want one though is to wear skiing. Imagine jumping out of the bushes in a sasquatch costume and chasing some kid down the mountain! Dallas has found a sasquatch costume we could use, but its $100. I haven't seen it yet though, so we'll see what happens.

also, I really want to go snowshoeing. just thought I'd throw that in

No comments:

Post a Comment