Friday, October 22, 2010

Life

things have become strange....twisted.....weird. its all so odd, whats happened? whats happening? my life has been tossed into the blender of insanity. things I would never have perceived have become. backwards! Flipped! Reversed. what does the future hold? is there a future?

Where does the train lead? Did I miss the exit? The ticket to escape this madness? surely there must have been a sign, but no! there was no warning. only a bag of peanuts and a slap in the face.

2 comments:

  1. everything is always out of the norm, so who are we to say what the norm is? what if this twisted version of everything is the norm and everything before it was simply just an illusion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are definitely right, I don't believe there is such thing as "normal". but things have gotten strange compared to my usual standards

    ReplyDelete