Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Stakeout

Recently my uncle and I traded cars for a few days. On thursday, we traded back. I didn't even think about the car being locked. And I always always make sure the car is locked. So Friday I got in the car to discover that it had been looted! After looking around for a few minutes, I realized that nothing had really been taken. I mean the most valuable things in there were 3 Cd's and jumper cables. But those were all still there. The only things missing were roughly twenty cents worth of change and the spare key. Oh and according to Sage some tampons. Couldn't figure out why you'd take a spare key, unless you were coming back. I devised a plan. I decided that I was going to sleep in the car in case anything went down. So I grabbed my sleeping bag, Ipod, pillow, phone, pocket knife, oh and a meat Cleaver. My idea was that I'd wait there in case the rober/roberess showed up. I was hoping that they'd show up, jump in the car and try to still it. And while they were driving away, I'd pop up in the back, give them the Heart Attack of their life and get crafty with the cleaver if necessary. Well I layed their all night with no such luck. Kind of disappointing to tell you the truth. All I got was a bad night of sleep. I don't get cold very easy, but it was like freaking Siberia slurping on a strawberry smoothie out there! So cold. Anyways, hopefully it isn't too much work to change the door locks...just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment